Sunday, June 24, 2007

Milestones

About one year ago, something happen to me, and my dog Sam. Actually it was one year ago yesterday! We had a birthday. I know, hard to believe, but we did. And guess what happened yesterday? We had another one! Pretty strange how that happens, huh? Sammy is 13, and I turned, well a little older than Sam.

I remember someone complaining about having birthdays, getting older and all of that jazz. I looked at her and said that there are a lot of people in the cemetery, who would give anything to have just one more birthday. She stopped complaining.
This is the awesome cake G made for Sam & I. It was yellow cake, chocolate frosting with dinosaur sprinkles on it. My favorite! Amongst all of the other cool stuff I received for birthday gifts, the coolest was the collectors edition 2-disc DVD set of all of the Droopy cartoons that G got me. I of course had to watch them all, before we went out to In-Play last night, and play video games, air-hockey and all of the driving simulation games!


Went for a ride this am, 2 hours at 185 watts. What does that mean? I am getting stronger on the bike. No where near what I was, but time takes time, I always say. I was cruising along, and sometimes felt like my chain was missing! It was a great ride. I need some more mental doughnuts like that.

Oh, Happy (belated) Father's Day to all of the Dad's out there. The Boyz & I celebrated, and they made me this banner to show their appreciation for their # 1 Dad!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home