Monday, March 26, 2007

Huh? What Did You Say?

G&I saw Dr. Watson for the 3 month checkup last Thursday. He said we are on the right path, some healing going on, and it will take a while. I knew that, but with the warm weather and all, I've gotten kind of antsy to get out there and do "stuff". Whatever that is, I don't know, but I do know that I want to do it.

I asked Dr. Watson about the boot? He said I could wein myself off it, as I felt comfortable. Now, here's what I heard: Ditch the boot, live long & prosper. BIG MISTAKE! That afternoon, I took the boot off, put on some loafers, and we went to the mall for several hours. After that, G&I went to Forest Park in St. Louis, where she could run 6 miles, and I could ride for about 30 miles. At the 14 mile mark, my leg freaked out in pain! OUCH! Off the bike, sit in the car & wait for G. I should have listened to Dr. Watson, kept the boot on, and I bet this would've never happened. Oh well. Dr. Watson will be pleased that I have cleaned the wax out of my ears, and can now hear him a little more clearly next time.

On our way out of St. Louis, we stopped at...........Turtle Playground!












They have these HUGE turtle statues, and since I have been nicknamed "The Turtle", I felt it was appropriate to stop and say hello to my brother turtles. This guy's name is Theodore.
This is Terry & Tracy. They were really nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home