Saturday, April 07, 2007

Keep those Doggies Rolling.................

Gotta love Dr. Watson! He sent me the x-rays from a couple of weeks ago, as if he has nothing better to do. He's a great doctor, and really down to earth guy, which makes this process much easier on G & I. Still on the right path we believe, although I did e-mail him yesterday, and wanted re-confirmation of that. I have been putting in LONG hours at the office, not sleeping enough, and not riding my bike, because when I get home after a 12-14 hour day, I am beat. I woke up yesterday am, and was in the worst pain I could remember, at least in the last couple of months. I kinda freaked out. I actually slept the wrong way, and the muscles around the fracture was "twisted" or something. Slept 10.5 hours last night, and feel great today. Back to the office!


That crazy fibula, aka: "The Weed of Bones" is trying to arch over, and form a union, which is good! Soon, I think.

Here's what it looked like pre-surgery, so I believe we are on the right track, although the recovery feels like a cargo train, and not The Zephyr that I would like to see.












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home