Friday, March 02, 2007

Holy Double "BLOB" Entries Batman!!!


Two BLOB posts, in ONE DAY! That's ridiculous!
But, no sooner than I post my BLOB (below), that Dr. Watson sends me over the x-rays from our visit from 1.5 weeks ago. Pretty nice of him to do that for me.

Front view. You can see the fibula is still missing a really nice "chunk" as they say in the medical field, but it is arching over to do some crazy connection somewhere in the middle.










Side view. Still fractured, although it is filling in nicely. On the x-ray screen at SLU, you can blow it up and see the little bone "stuff" going across to the other side, trying to form a union.

I go back in about 3 weeks for another update.

I went to yoga on Monday, with the Yoga Nazi, and actually felt pretty decent the following day. So I decided to ride indoors for two days, and will ride again tonight. Hopefully do an indoor ride with my racing buddies tomorrow am, and swim on Sunday w/ Dr. Reid & The Badger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home