Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Random Posting, Scoobs & Goodwill




Off to St. Louis tomorrow am. to see Dr. Watson for the 30 day checkup, post surgery. I feel good. Rode indoors 5 days last week, the incisions look good, the swelling seems to be under control, for whatever that means at this point, and I hope to have some good news when I see him.

NOW! That being said, I "hoped" for some good news in the past, and it hasn't happened, so I do not have my hopes up.

I hope to go from this (above).




To this!

I will keep everyone posted! Cross your fingers, dot your "i's" cross your "t's" eat your vegetables, clean your plate, wear clean underwear etc.


OK, the clean underwear part? I can speak for that. The last thing you want is to have an EMT cut all of your clothes off after an accident, and discover you're wearing dirty scoobs!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Nasty chamois is no good either!

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home