Friday, January 26, 2007

Holy Dinosaurs Batman!!!!

I get back in the office this afternoon, to find someone has occupied MY office. He is green, scaly, about 2'6" tall, needs to see a dentist, get a manicure, and probably a nice hot bath. No, it's not a mutant midget, but a HUGE dinosaur!



Les Cohen, a good business friend of mine has recently discovered my BLOB, (and what blogs are for that matter). He was amused by my dinosaur fetish, and hankering to Panera restaurants (where I stalk my favorite nurse, Nurse Barb) So, as I stroll in, I find that his wonderful assistant Monica, dropped the HUGE dinosaur (not named as of yet) off at my office, along with a beautifully worded "get well" note, and a GC for Panera! Hat's off to Les & the wonderful people at Cohen Development Company of Peoria, IL. Talk about putting a SMILE on a guy's face!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your dinosaur needs a square cut!
Love,Shay

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home