Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Busted!

G was talking to her little sis last night on the tele, when "little-sis" Nancy asked when I was going to update my Blob? Heck, I don't know was the response. Well, I guess she is one of the three people in the universe who read it, and she let it slip that she thought it was kind-of funny. I needed an update anyway, so here it is.

My Bro & Sis in-law's Gary & Nancy live in the Houston, TX area, with their adorable kids, Tyler & Shay. When I say adorable, I mean well-mannered, smart, playful and can carry on a conversation with an adult, ie: Me, although most days I have the mentality of a 6 year old.



Here's a pic of Gary & Nancy enjoying a romantic evening. Gary, like myself is a true romance artist, as our wives will attest to.









Here's Tyler! He likes to go camping with his Dad. When they do, he makes smores, and tells jokes around the campfire.









And of course, Shay. She likes to dance, sing, and shake-shake-shake her booty! She got a chocolate fountain from Santa for Christmas last year!



And, while I am at it, The "infamous" Tammy sent over this rendition of the new & imporved "Scuba Steve" Gotta LOVE her for that!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Steve,

thanks for the nice comments about Barb. She, however, represents this type of behavior. By the way, aren't you pleased we decided against the EPO injection now that your "sister" Jacqueline has been busted?

We certainly miss seeing you.

JIM

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home