Thursday, July 20, 2006

Dude, Where Have You Been?


I've been around. Been laying low actually. Have not touched the bike since the Proctor Road Race, and I think I blew my right knee out at that time, 3 + weeks ago. This of course has not prevented me from going to the gym and working out 4-5 days per week, but today was the kicker. I had to cancel my appt. with my trainer this afternoon, and make an appointment w/ Dr. Maxey, as whatever is going on w/ my knee, has me on shutdown! Thought I was doing good, but not. Had a total knee flare-up a little while ago, took x-rays and found nothing. It went away for a while, but it's back. I tried to beg Nurse Barb (I am/used to be her favorite patient) to "squeeze" me in for a quickie, and to no avail. (I still think she is seeing the hottie with the broken arm, on the side, and doesn't want me to find out. I wonder if this is her polite way of kicking me to the curb?)




I have also been swimming a couple-three times per week. The Yoga Nazi and her husband, Dr. Reid (both qualified for the Masters Triathalon World Championships in Switzerland later this year) have encouraged me to hit the pool, do some swimming as pool therapy. I have, and am getting a little better every day. Bought some fins and goggles to assist in the procedure. Does it get any better than this?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are one hottie potatie!

Mack Love xoxo

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home