Saturday, March 28, 2009

Bigger Than Ever

Whew. Lots of stuff happening. Last Friday was the Big Brother Big Sisters Annual Dinner & Fundraiser. This is also the time that they recognize the Big Brother & Big Sister of the year. I was Big Brother of the year for 2009. My Little, Ike & I had a ball. Ike's Mom Nicole, G, My parents who came down for the evening from Chicago, and my great friends, Jeff & Heidi joined us as well.



G, Me, Ike & his Mom after the awards ceremony

Ike, Me & Jeff, hanging out after the ceremony


Ike, me & my parents, having a good time!
It was a good time, for a good cause. Ike & I had a blast, as well as everyone else who attended. My parents stayed the evening, and we had a wonderful breakfast & get together the next day. Thanks to Ike, Nicole, G, my parents and Jeff who many years ago gave me the confidence and guidance to be a Big!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home