Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Because I Can, I Guess


Have been kettlebelling my little butt off lately, as well as riding, doing VO2's, SE's etc. Looking forward to this weekend. It is supposed to be above -12 degrees! Yeah!!!!

The computrainer workouts are fun, as a group with the VQ Ratz, but they stink when I do them on my own, like last night. I try to follow the workouts from Coach Stan-O, but it's never the same as with the group. The Badger is out of pocket right now, so The Badger Den is off-limits for working out, Lotte, The Man with Two First Names, Junior etc. have school & work commitments, so it makes a tough week. Oh well, soon enough it shall be spring!
When I was in Eugene, OR several weeks ago, we had dinner at a brew pub, called the Steelhead Brewery I believe. In the men's restroom, they had this chalk board above the urinals, where you could write an encouraging slogan for your favorite team. The do PAC 10 football, and the HUGE rivalry is between the Beaver's & The Ducks. While I was doing my business, I erased all of that junk, and DREW my favorite mascot, Yunior! Beret, gym shoes and spots. I quickly high tailed it out of there before one of the Duck fans came in & saw me though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home