Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sooner Than Later, I Promise!

My cycling buddy from Texas (who I have no clue who he is) wants to know, what's up, what have I been doing, have I been racing, results, what brand of under garments do I wear? (no, I added that, he didn't want to know my race results) Well, I am not a complainer, but I am running into a time crunch. Sorry. Just being honest. I was out of town last week on business, 6 days off the bike, got back, "raced" my bike 3x, actually 1.5 x, but that's for a different day, back to the office, back to training with my buddies; The Badger, Dr. Larry & Dr. Reid, then on my own for some SRM power fest slugging tonight, blah, blah, blah.

I know, like you care? You just want another awesome blob posting, like all of my other ones, so you can justify being on the Internet to your boss, or spouse. As long as you are on Steve's Blob, all is forgiven, right? Just remember to drink the "Steve's Blob Kool-Aid" and all will be well.

I will have a decent update as soon as I get more than 5 minutes to put it up. I don't want Edgar, president of my fan club to get complaint e-mails & letters for no new blob entries. Wait, that is weird, as Edgar is my alter ego, oh well, erase that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home