Thursday, May 18, 2006

Random Thoughts of Nothingness Continued

More "Random Thoughts of Nothingness", so I hope you get a giggle or a wiggle out of it, here we go!

  • G, Mikey & I did the "Ride of Silence" last night. There were tornadoes, thunderstorms, hail and I think a Tsunami in the area. We pulled up, and sure enough, the wind stopped, the sky's parted and the sun came out. We did the ride, honoring those who have been killed or injured on their bikes, and went back to the starting place. Not ten minutes after our return, the sky turned black, the wind kicked up, and the storms were all over the area again. Someone was looking out for the 40+ cyclists on the ride last night.
  • Took a little spill last night on the ride. We were going up a hill, really slooooowww, and the guy next to me tapped the wheel in front of him, coming to a dead stop. He then proceeded to fall over on top of me, and we both went down. Little road rash, and some bruising. Now, to a mere mortal, it would have been painful, but since I fell on my left leg, and the nerve damage has not corrected itself, I couldn't feel anything anyway! One of the many advantages of having nerve damage. No nerve, no pain!
  • Been buried under with work, so no riding today. Will try to hit it over the weekend.

Wanna see some hot babes? Here's G & her friend, Pam along with none-other and Pam's husband Mike. We were at a retirement party for one of G & Pam's co-workers at the Farm. Had a wonderful dinner, and a great evening of fun.

I said to myself..............I said "Self" what would you ever want to retire for? I know retirement for me is a way off, I mean age wise, but huh? I have always said that I am going to "retire" by the age of 45, but retirement to me is a little different for most. Retirement for me is doing what I want, when I want, and still having a place to "play" for 6-10 hours per day, and get paid for it. Now That's retirement!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home