Friday, April 14, 2006

I Only Have Good Days, and Better Days



Off to see Dr. Maxey this am, been there done that about 1 million times now. I have been struggling with some pain "issues" on the left leg. It's been about 7 weeks since the last surgery, and this was the post follow-up. I actually moved my appointment to today, as I could not hold off any longer., plus I wanted to see Nurse Barb, as I am her favorite patient.

OK, here we go! This is the "gang" down at Dr. Maxey's office. Nurse Barb, 3rd from left with the name tag on, and my favorite Physical Therapist, Jane in the plum colored sweater!































The X-rays were taken this am, and show some healing at the fracture sight! Yeah! Maybe only 4-5 months to go with all of this craziness?

Due to the pain in the ankle region, Dr. Maxey gave me some non-narcotic pain drugs to try out, and see if that helps. He's a pretty cool character, and I am not quite sure I would want to play high stakes poker with him. I think he can keep a pretty straight face when the pressure is on. But wait, isn't that what you want from a world-re-nouned ortho surgeon?

Heck, what do I know? OK, till next time, as I will post more random thoughts of nothingness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home