Monday, April 03, 2006

$250,000 Reward Offered!

Some time between the time I went to bed Saturday evening, and woke up on Sunday am, my house was broken into, and I was robbed! Someone had stolen exactly ONE-HOUR from me!


Waking up Sunday am,I was dazed and confused. I could not even think straight! I checked all of the locks on the exterior doors, and verified that all of the windows were still locked. Somehow, someone, or something snuck in my house, and stole "IT", and I want it back! I spent almost all day yesterday, and most of last night looking for it, but could not find it. I emptied every drawer, looked under the furniture, even checked in Sam & Darbies crates, to see if they had taken it! They had not.

So I did what anyone else would do, and I called the police. The officer who came to the house was very professional. They took my statement, called in the crime lab to dust for prints, gave G a polygraph test, which she passed, even interviewed ALL of The Boyz! They were stumped as well. They said that this was the tenth report that day of an hour being stolen in the area, but did not have a description of the thieves, so they were at a dead end as far as that goes.

So, here's what I thought up. I'll offer a HUGE reward, to catch the S.O.B who took my hour. The reward is as follows:

$250,000.00 to ANYONE who can provide information leading to the arrest, conviction, and return of my hour that was stolen. A public flogging will add an additional $50,000.00 to the reward money.

Please contact me and the East Peoria police department if you know ANYTHING about this senseless crime!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Sir,

As a career Naval Officer having crossed the international dateline more times than I can remember, our entire crew lost a full 24 hours each pass, and many lost their birthdays. In the end, I assure you the hour will return in approximately 6 months with no effort required. At this rate, I expect this information might be worth 250K X 24 for a cool 6 Mil. I won't charge interest. ;)

Good part about coming back - many of the crew had 2 birthdays - but those poor bastards will probably die a year early...

Best Regards, Gordon
USN (Ret)

9:09 PM  
Blogger Steve Driscoll said...

So, you think it'll be back, in about 6 months? You must have some inside information on this "heist". I'm calling the police right now!

Say hi to Wes, and ask him to get a haircut. He's from Iowa, not California!

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have the clippers ready...

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home