Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Oh What a Night..........

Day after my B-Day, whew! G&I went to Wildlife Prairie Park to become "one" with the critters. I have spent the last 3 out of 4 birthdays out there, hanging with my little friends.
The Badgers were A-WOL, as their home was being remodeled. The Badgers have a pretty tight building union, so my company was not invited to bid on the project.

This is as close to a badger as we got. Oh well. If I know the Badger Construction Company, they'll be over budget & behind schedule, so I'll see them later in the fall.

We then "slithered" over to see the snakes, turtles, frogs & salamanders. I got to see a bunch of my turtle relatives that I haven't seen for a little bit. We chewed on some crickets & lettuce.







Here's Ol Uncle Spotty. He still remembers me from my hatchling days.










Of course, we HAD to take the train ride through the park. It was really nice.
The infamous "Elkmobile"
What would life be if you didn't get photographed next to this rig?








G made me blond cupcakes with chocolate frosting, complete with dinosaur sparkles for my birthday cake









She also got me a new pair of Crocs, complete with SpongeBob, Gary, 4-Leaf Clover & a Turtle Gibbet
Great Birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home