Monday, March 10, 2008

Agenda

Back From Tucson, had a wonderful time. Our trip had a very detailed but brief agenda as follows: Sleep, wake-up, eat breakfast, ride, get back, shower, eat dinner, sleep again. That's about all we did the entire week. Climbed Mt. Lemmon twice, rode from Tucson to Oracle, AZ once (90 miler) and did a couple of recovery rides in between. Darby wanted to go with us, so the morning I left, she hopped in my suitcase!

The dinosaurs were from the Denver airport, stamped in the walkways, I thought they were cool. I also had Robert take the photo of me at 8000 feet, just to prove I did it. Mt. Lemmon is actually peaked out at 8900 feet, but you descend to the 8000 foot mark. It was really cold up there. Glad to be back, but I brought a cold/flu with me.





































Ultimate "Peep" Show sent over from J-LO








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home