Thursday, February 28, 2008

Outta Here!

I am taking off this weekend w/ my buddy Robert, heading here: The desert of Tuscon, AZ.
Going to do some riding, riding, riding, riding, resting, vegging, more riding etc. Robert & I are spending the first day in Scottsdale, where I am meeting up with a physical therapist who specializes in orthotics. Hopefully he can fit me with a shim of some sort, and balance out the leg length discrepancy I have, after the last two surgeries. Then off to wonderland. Miles of riding, sunburn, heat exhaustion, dry skin, naps etc. We are staying at a really cool B&B there called http://www.bedandbagles.com/ Kind of like home, away from home, while you're away from home, get it?
While I am out there, I plan on hooking up with one of my distant relatives, Ted the Desert Tortoise. He is probably a 10th cousin or something. Edgar the Turtle, President of my fan club and trusted advisor hooked me up w/ him. Ted lives under a rock.

We'll have a blast! Eating lettuce, maybe a bug or two. Talking about the old times, when slooowww really meant slooowww, and how "fast paced" everything is today. Just two hard-shelled reptiles chewing the green leafy stuff together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home