Saturday, January 14, 2006

Grover is All Over

Spent last night in downtown Chicago, as G had a work related function for the evening. We stayed at the "W" Hotel on Lakeshore, it is a MUST. That is all that is needed to be said. Rushed back this am, as we had to workout, G had to see the back-breaker, and I have a work function this evening.

I cannot believe this, but the SUN is still out! Awesome! I have manic mood swings when the sun does not come out for weeks at a time, and when it does, it's like my batteries got recharged! Spent a couple of cold hours on the bike this afternoon, just living life, and enjoying the time. I was thinking about medical doctors while I was riding, especially my two primary Ortho-Docs, and how correct they can be sometimes. After spending almost 8 months either in a wheelchair, or on crutches, they said that for every day of atrophy, it takes 3 days to make it back up. I politely replied to that statement with, "and WHAT on-line medical school did you graduate from?" They of course know I am joking, as my one Doc turned to G during an appointment and said "he's a funny little man" isn't he? So we have this push-pull relationship. I figured I would bounce-back, and go on, but that hasn't happened as of yet, but still not discouraged. Elevation therapy seems to be the key as of lately, as I feel much better after a good elevated nap/sleeping session.

OK, The Boyz and Sock have seemed to become the best of friends lately. Squirmy (he's a worm) and Sock went out and got boxes of ice cream sandwiches for all, and they are having a blast! More to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home