Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The Boyz and Sock Monkey

Well, how do I explain? All of the things going on right now at home, I mean between The Boyz and Sock Monkey....The Boyz are a HUGE collection of Manhattan Toy dinosaurs, reptiles and other cold-blooded individuals. Some have even had the pleasure of meeting most of them, and few have even shared a room with them.....I started collecting them in my teens, and with the recent explosion of e-bay postings, have "completed" my collection, mainly dinosaurs that have been "extinct" since 1984, when they stopped producing them. I guess that I have about 50-60 of them, all with different traits & personalities. Well, here's the problem. Sock Monkey came home Sunday evening, and needless to say, The Boyz have been less than amused with this warm-blooded individual. It seems Sock has been raiding the freezer, and pilfering some of The Boyz stash, including their favorite ice-cream sandwiches! Sock denies this, so I have been thinking about installing a closed-circuit camera in the kitchen, to prove The Boyz wrong, and that Sock is NOT stealing their treats.......

Oh, what to do....We are having a family meeting this evening to see if we can straighten this mess out, and I'll keep all posted on the matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home