Monday, January 09, 2006

Well, I did it, or something like that

Some of my cycling buddies are either in Tucson, or on the road there. Wes just left CO for AZ, and Little Mikey has been there for several days. Mikey did the "shootout" ride yesterday, 103 miles, average speed 20 mph, AFTER he did a 6 hour ride including the infamous trek up Mt. Lemmon (sp) and back on Saturday. Needless to say, he was a little sore last night when we spoke on the phone.

I spent the end of the week, resting and trekking up to the Chicago area to celebrate Christmas with my family. I think I over-did it a little at yoga last Monday, and aggravated my left leg a little too much, oh well.

G&I drove up to Lake Bluff on Saturday afternoon, as we wanted to look at and purchase a Land Rover, Range Rover. I went to the Knauz Dealership, and got exactly what we wanted. Black on Black, used LR, RR in mint condition, just as they had described on the phone. After looking for one for quite some time, the opportunity presented itself, and we jumped on it. The salesman, Mike Mastilar was really great, and the process went quite smooth. Gina & I are happy. If you need a vehicle, call the Knauz dealerships, they carry a LOT of different brands, and their complex is HUGE!

Then off to my P's house, and did Christmas on Saturday night with my family.

This was the BEST part of Christmas...Ready? My Mom & Dad got me, among other things...a Sock Monkey!!! He's awesome. My very own. They got me some SM books as well, which was really awesome also! I'll hopefully post some pics of Sock, but he is a little camera shy, while adapting to his new home with the Driscoll's!!! Till next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home