Sunday, November 30, 2008

Love, Loyalty & Friendship

G & I celebrate 12 years of marital bliss together today! We answer each others sentences now, which I think is "OK" I guess, and we can honestly say that this has been the best 12 years of our lives. Sure, we have had some ups & downs thrown in there, but we persevered. I don't believe anything has been thrown at us that we could not handle.

We have both believed that a great marriage takes hard work & always having fun. I advise my soon to be married friends, that the key to a successful marriage is to put just a little more in, than what you take out. Yes, there will be times that you keep taking & taking, but write out an I.O.U and pay it back. Everything will take care of itself from there.

Being the Irishman that I am, I believe that we have stayed in love, strong & dedicated to our marriage by referring to the Claddagh. This will continue to keep us going, forever & a day. Love, Loyalty & Friendship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home