Sunday, August 16, 2009

Been There, Doing That

I know, I know. Its been a little while. I actually took some time off the bike, as I was busy with life, and pretty burned out. I felt like a "Turtle Hamburger" for a little while, well done, with ALL the fixing's. I got back in the saddle a couple of weeks ago, and feel much better. I miss the racing scene the past several weeks, but it has allowed me to clear out my head, and re-group on the bike also.

I think I am actually having fun again? I have had some solid weeks of riding, although mainly tempo stuff. Several 2+ hour rides in the low 200 watt average range, which is great for me. Coach Stan-O is pressing me for some interval rides, which I shall do soon. Going to see Dr. Watson down in St. Louis next week for a checkup on the left leg, which has been having some flareup/hardware issues. Hopefully, squeeze some races in before the season ends as well.
My buddy, Barry from Scotland is back in the hospital for some leg complications, and I am going to see him soon. We'll actually speak/meet for the first time.
I saw this, and thought it was hilarious. Melonturtle? Who knows.
I'll be posting sooner than later, or you can check out my tweets at www.twitter.com/stevendriscoll


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home